Member of Parks Dinarides – network of protected areas of the Dinarides can become any protected natural resource from the region of Dinaric Arc, which fulfils the following conditions:
- That ih has a status of legal person
- That it has a management structure
Written request for membership with which evidence on the fulfilment of those requirements is attached, shall be submitted to the President Parks Dinarides - network of protected areas of Dinarides. The Steering Committee at the first session from the date of the receipt of the request for membership shall decide on the admission or by a decision shall reject the application for membership.
The member is obliged to pay the annual membership fee imediately after obtaining the membership.
The membership is defined through the folllowing categories:
- Regular members with the voting right
Group A - National Parks
Group B - Regional and Nature Parks
Group C – other forms of protected natural resources
- Founders of Parks Dinarides – network of protected areas of Dinarides
- Honorary members without the voting right